Friday, May 8, 2009

muffins for moms

it is almost mother's day, and schools around georgia (possibly the country) are hosting the special event....muffins for moms.
xander's teacher does it every year, and all the students make gifts, answer questionnaires and draw a portrait for their mom.
at 8:30 i left my class to do their thing while i got to sit in the dining room at tablecloth covered tables and cute, thoughtful gifts sitting in front of me, listening to xander and his class sing
"oh i wish i had a little red box,
to put my mommy in.
i'd take her out and *kiss, kiss, kiss, (noises)
and put her back again"
it is incredible to be his mom. i am privileged and in awe that he is mine.
love you xander bug!
(silly me, just another event recently that i did not get a picture of. and i call my self a scrapbooker!)

No comments: