Tuesday, November 4, 2008

political or not so political ramblings

today could be a momentous day. i think every time there is a presidential election there is the possibility of things changing. the finanical crisis is upon us. the stock market could go under, houses are not selling, taxes going up....but really, how does this affect me? my little family? my little house? (pun intended)

i waited too long to post this and now i know the outcome - president obama.
i'm not too sure how i feel about all that is going on. i wish i was more politically minded, i know i should spend more time trying to understand, but that just seems like time i don't have. does that make me ignorant? a sheep, just following what my husband, in-laws and parents think and have opinions on? i try to think on my own, but i look back over my life's choices, political decisions, my opinions on various issues and ideas and wonder...how much of this is my own?