Saturday, November 15, 2008

in the kitchen

i'm blogging from the kitchen. i was thinking today i'd like to have a computer in the kitchen, or at least the living room, so that i could watch
the kids a little better, or dinner a little better (hate it when it burns!)so, while my sister is out i brought her laptop to the kitchen and i'm watching cassidy, and watching dinner and typing all at the same time. i'm liking this. too bad there isn't room in my kitchen for the addition of a desk or another counter just for a comptuer. the next house, right?

oh yeah, and i wanted to mention...about that technology thing...it applies to tv's, vcr's and dvd's too. i swear i push the same buttons every time, but i never get the same results - much my dismay and the disappointment of my kids waiting to watch "backyardigans movies"!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I have had one heck of a month with technology myself. There's nothing that makes me more angry...seriously!

I have my computer in my kitchen as well. I love that I can look over the kid's shoulder when they are on it; and I love how convenient it is to jump on for five minutes here and there.