Monday, November 10, 2008

me & technology don't mix

i know todd gets frustrated with me when i say this, but it is the truth. any time i sit down at the computer to do anything other than browse the internet or type an email things get screwy. even trying to type a word document doesn't always work out for me, because inevitably something goes wrong when i hit the print button. so the other day i wanted to put some pictures on a disk so i could take them to be printed, nope drama. doesn't work. even todd has to figure a way around the usual way because the usual way, for some strange reason (that strange reason being me!), isn't working. and now, i have a few minutes, i thought i'd sit down and try to upload pictures to my blog, because i have many, many blog drafts that are just waiting for pictures to be complete, and even some blog posts that i went ahead and put on my blog with the promise of pictures later when i could access todd's computer where all the pictures are stored. but guess what...the pictures i was looking for are not there. i go to the folder where they should be, but the folder is only showing pictures taken through mid-july. and i wanted august through now!!! grrr arrrgh! you know, i could go sit at todd's desk and use his computer to find the pictures. i'm sure they will be right there....but who knows what'll happen if i start pushing buttons. i'm likely to make his computer have a melt-down right before my very eyes. me and technology - oil and water....same thing.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

at least you always have your scrapbooks which beat the blog any old day! I wish I had half your talent and I would keep on keeping on with it. Good luck finding the pics.