Monday, July 7, 2008

gone fishing at the aquarium






while in disney's epcot we went to the "living seas" exhibit/rides where we spent an hour looking at fish and sea creatures. they were mesmerized.

when we got home i talked joanna into going to the aquarium (it wasn't too hard to do) and we made plans to go that friday. two moms with six kids. people looked at us like we had lost our minds. joanna carried her baby in a carrier, we pushed cassidy and lorali in a double stroller and we had the three boys, xander, ethan and ___ hold hands as we made our ways through the crowds.
the excitement that my kids showed at disney was brought back to life by the huge tanks, bright colors and interactive/kid friendly attractions.

we had so much fun and didn't even get to see the whole thing - so i bought seasons passes. todd just shook his head at me, but i saw the look in the kids eyes. they won't have any problems going back again and again. definitely enough to get our monies worth.

2 comments:

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

It looks like you are having a great summer. Sorry, I've been a little lazy about commenting on other blogs. I can barely update mine. I like your short hair. Your kids are adorable.

Joanna said...

I love these picts... I burned a CD already of the ones I took. Now when are we going back!!! :)