Sunday, January 23, 2011

potd 1/17-1/23

monday 1/17
cassidy waiting for her friend to walk up from down the street. everyday when we drive home from school she begs me to call so they can play. they are just alike... CLL & EKP

tuesday 1/18
no pictures today. just come preparations for todd's birthday. he's 40 tomorrow!

wednesday 1/19
todd's birthday! we ate at olive garden followed by chocolate birthday cake at home. despite their initial protests x & c LOVED olive garden. x said it was just like heaven, and that he couldn't keep his lips off the raspberry lemonade. good choice todd!
we followed up at home with the cake and a couple of presents. his mother had hand cut birthday cakes, party hats and hearts, which the kids had decorated the living room with. a "heart attack" of sorts. they had also put together 40 dollar coins, and me and the kids gave him tickets to the gwinnett braves for the summer. he'll get presents all summer long as we shop in the gift store there.

thursday 1/20
my poor car. it has been sitting at my in-laws for the last three months following the accident. and we are finally having it looked at. i miss my car.

friday 1/21
no pictures....but daddy/daughter date to bath & body works and mcdonald's, and mother/son date to school showing of "despicable me".

saturday 1/22
no pictures....cleaning day. working on decluttering the house! my main goal this year, besides working on my "picture of the day" collection

sunday 1/23
three days in a row. oh this isn't good.

No comments: