Sunday, December 7, 2008

turkey day 2008





























thanksgiving was a lazy holiday this year....

we stayed in our pj's til noon
we missed todd in the morning while he was at work
we watched the parade on tv and saw santa claus...twice
we...i mean i was shopping online
we ate at george & pam's with sheri, whitney, erin and rachel.
we raced remote control cars in the cul-de-sac
we all cooked a dish or two and i didn't over eat (SURPRISE! but now i'm thinking, why didn't i eat more? it was really good!)
we ate pie -rachel's pies were amazing
we didn't watch any football - crazy us
we took some really great pictures of our family
we were all extremely thankful for our wonderful family, our many blessings, and our caring friends

2 comments:

Casey said...

I'm so excited that you put pictures up! Your kids are soooo cute and Cassidy reminds me so much of Natalie at that age (chubby cheeks, lots of hair, sweet eyes and smile). I'm glad you had a fun holiday but I have to say, I feel the same way when I'm conservative with my eating. I always wish I would have eaten more. When I go ahead and stuff myself, I always feel so satisfied. Pathetic but so true. :)

Brittney said...

Love all the pictures. it looks like it was a really great day!