Sunday, December 28, 2008

christmas 2008

the word of the day....peace.
truly.
yes, there was arguing between siblings, and yes we had to raise our voices when they wouldn't listen, but i was with my family. i was with the ones i love. my kids were cute. xander was in awe. my favorite comment all day "that was on my list! that was in my letter to santa!" cassidy totally got the whole opening present thing. and loved the candy, everywhere she turned there was more candy for her to eat. we took a nap all cuddled together, and then they let me sleep even after they woke up. i spoke with most of my family, and thought of christmases past. i completely enjoyed the day. i loved watching the kids. i loved surprising todd with an ipod (at least he says i managed to pull off the surprise.) i loved christmas this year.
now is one of those times that i wish i was more eloquent...
but really it was a great day. relaxing at home, playing with toys and puzzles, and taking lots of pictures. (my present was a new camera...300+ pictures on christmas morning!)

(it took the four of us 2 hours to open all the gifts...not bad)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

That camera sure takes cute pictures. :) oh wait.... ANY CAMERA would take cute picts of your kids!!! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!