Saturday, January 7, 2012

money, money, money...

You know the song from “mama mia”? the one when she sings about not having money? Sure, that could be my song.
There always seems to be something that needs to be fixed, bought, paid for…so my worthy, do my heart good purchases keep getting pushed back. Waaayyy back!
But tonight, I was proud of myself! Now first, let me say, I am not a coupon-er. I have not had the time for it. I haven’t even tried to figure out how to play that game.
However, with Todd’s help we download coupons onto our grocery store card, collect the few that come in the mail and even hold onto the ones that come with the receipts from previous trips to the store.
And tonight we saved $75.00! That is the most I’ve saved in one trip and I am super excited about it.
Will it get me my new couches or hard wood floor? Nope, but it sure felt good anyway.

No comments: