Friday, December 4, 2009

she says...

here is cassidy's account of what happened in our house last night....

"the tooth fairy came to my house last night because xander lost a tooth on the bottom. so he called the tooth fairy, her phone number is 105-668. she drove to my house at 12 5, knocked on the door and my mom let her in. xander pu his tooth in a plastic bag then in a silver thingy. and hid it under his pillow. the tooth fairy went to xander's room, got his tooth and threw it away. and left a dollar bill. the tooth fairy's name is bucky kimma."''

(thank you to a pre-scho0l teacher that recognizes the importance of an important story and wrote it all down for me)

here is a picture of xander showing cassidy his "bloody" tooth

1 comment:

Rosalie said...

Thank you so much for that wonderful description. Made me laugh out loud.