Thursday, October 1, 2009

right now

what? a new post? this is absolutely the biggest shock anyone reading this has had in quite a while.
i have been MIA big time. i haven't posted anything since the end of july.
that was just before my life got flipped upside down and I haven't been able to breathe since.
there is much to catch up on, and of course, many pictures to post. but one at a time, right?

we'll start here @ right now

...i am waiting on a powerpoint presentation i created to upload to my learning team's forum...i am enrolled as a graduate student with the university of phoenix. i am earning a masters degree in elementary education. proposed finish date for classes is next december, followed by 10-12 weeks of student teaching in the spring, and i will have my teaching certificate.

... i am mentally going over my lesson plans for tomorrow in my head, as i teach pre-kindergarten full-time, and i am excited for the apple pies we'll be baking tomorrow at school

... i am looking at a very messy house! (tmi?)

... i am in the middle of organizing paperwork for the ward primary, as i am the secretary for the sugar hill ward.

... i am beyond tired and my eyes hurt, and it isn't even midnight yet.

... i am wanting to go cuddle with my babies, at 3 and 6 they are getting big way too fast.

... i am grateful that i was able to give away three of my upcoming shifts at archivers, where i work part-time, so i could stay sane and not work 60+ hours in a week.

... I am happy it is fall and i can wear long sleeve shirts and sweaters.

... i am excited for xander's baseball game on saturday. go cardinals!

... i am listening to new kids on the block...still love them!

... i wish i was scrapbooking!

... i would love to go away for a weekend and relax and not feel guilty about it.

this is me, right now!

apple picking in elijay, ga beginning of september

2 comments:

Brittney said...

You work TOO hard. You deserve a girl's getaway. We'll have to see what we can do about that! :)

That's great that you have your schooling underway. I knew that you were thinking about going back but I didn't realize you'd already started. Good luck and please let me know if there's ever anything I can do to help you! love ya!

The Epley Fam said...

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah...

I'm glad to see that some things never change. As I ready your blog, I remembered a few things.

First, you never write using caps. I forgot that.

Second, I remember late nights in Paris with both of us rubbing our eyes (and with you wearing your glasses because your eyes were too tired to wear contacts anymore). It was just too much fun to stay up late though! Ah, youth.

Third, you always did have too much going on for your own good.

Fourth, you always seem to have an enthusiasm for everying -- whether apple pies for your class, or cool weather clothes, or whatever else.

Ahhh, memories -- I'm getting a flood of them with mental pictures as well. Hope that you continue to be happy in life... Tash