Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27





so, while my family was missing me in georgia, i was missing them in california - but i was oh so busy. here are pictures from cha - the tombow booth, joanna working hard, me posing - not working at all, and a picture of our project. my "job" for four days is to do make-n-takes with show attendees, to expose them to as many tombow marker and adhesive products as possible. we figured that 250-275 ladies (yes, all ladies) came through our booth and did the project with us, which was a set of tags put together with a book ring. it really is so much fun to be there. there is so much creativity all around, color and excitement, people are busy but happy to be there. i love my little stint with tombow. looking forward to orlando in july (yes, even in july!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Nice Sar. But the project that you took the picture of looks like the wall paper in your room at mom and dads house.

sarah elizabeth said...

i am laughing out loud. i totally want to say something clever and witty, but i haven't come up with anything yet.
my subconscious at work.

Joanna said...

it was a blast to be there-- I wish we took more pictures!!