Sunday, September 14, 2008

xander's practices

can you believe that the scrapbooking mom FORGOT her camera! so there are no pictures of xander's fist practice. AND THEN...i brought the camera to the second practice and the batteries were dead! yup. so two practices and no pictures!
what a terrible scrapbooking mom i am!
to make it up, i have volunteered myself to make a mini-scrapbook for each player - if the parents will send me their pictures. naw, i'm not being selfish, begging for pictures so i can have them...truly, i am doing this out of the kindness of my heart.
(suzi, i'm gonna need your expertise!)

4 comments:

Casey said...

Funny, I thought your camera was attached to your hip. I guess I was wrong. ;)

Clair said...

As if you're not busy enough! A mini scrapbook for each player?! You're much more ambitious than me :) But I'm sure they will be amazing.

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

Sorry its been forever. I'm excited to see all the pictures of the practices. Good luck with all the mini scrapbooks. That has got to be a lot of work.

Joanna said...

sarah- I tagged you this last week! 6 quirks!