Saturday, April 5, 2008

melts my heart

so the other day we are driving home from school and i glanced in the rear view mirror and i saw my two sweet children holding hands. they didn't say anything, didn't call attention to it, but i think they held hands for close to five minutes. i couldn't even see their faces, just their baby hands (i know they aren't babies, but they still have the cute chubby hands). little moments like that really do melt my heart. wished i had a camera at that moment.

2 comments:

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

Oh, that melts my heart. How cute is that. I love all the pictures on your blog. Good luck with the office. I am trying to work up the courage to tackle my husband's office, it's a mess.

Brittney said...

So precious...just a little piece of heaven on earth! :)