Thursday, November 22, 2007

happy thanksgiving!

home from my in-laws...no in-laws, just their house. we used it while they were away to have thanksgiving with our friends the gormally's. we just wouldn't all fit in our house.
so i check out my post from yesterday to make sure it uploaded right, obviously i don't know how to work this thing and get my text before my pictures....
and i wasn't able to get all the ones uploaded that i wanted to, so here are some more.











1. cassidy being pushed around jeff's house by isabell
2. cassidy and olivia meeting for the first time
3. group picture of the cousins - hannah, isabell, xander, olivia and cassidy
4. xander in the BYU bookstore getting ready for game day
5. cassidy paying courtney for her first haircut
6. cassidy looking so cute before the game
7. intently watching the fourth quarter
8. xander & cosmo

1 comment:

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

I love all the pictures. It sounds like you have had a very busy fall. I'm sad I didn't get to see you when you were in Utah. Let me know next time your in town.